Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Favorite Things Winter 2010

OPI- You don't know Jacques!
It's a great color.. a little brown.. a little metallic. It goes with everything and I get constant compliments on it! I bought my bottle on Amazon.com. It was a LOT cheaper than my local nail salon.
OPI- You don't know Jacques!

Sweater Boot!

These things are so freakin' comfortable! Old Navy's website said it's made to wear around the house or for light treading outdoors. Whatever! I wear these suckers out.
Old Navy's Women's Sweater "Adoraboots"

Boyfriend Cardigan!
It is so comfy and cute! I wear mine with a black long sleeve shirt from Old Navy and Brown Uggs.
Mossimo Boyfriend Cardigan
Women's Scoop Neck Jersey Tees <-- Cheaper in store

My Space Heater!
Yes, I am a dork and I am cold! This is so cosy in my cold office!
Holmes Small Basic Table Top Heater Fan - White

New Favorite Mascara
I have almost no eyelashes and this mascara helps me so much! I put on 2 coats.
FLIRT! IT CURL™ Mascara

Miranda Lambert- Revolution

This is one of the best country cd's I have bought in a LONG time! I bought it 3 months ago and I still listen to it constantly! I love this girl! I would give anything to hang out and drink a few beers with her! Her fiance ain't bad either!
Miranda Lambert- Revolution

Ok, I gotta get to work! I don't know who I am talking to... I'm the only one reading this!

1 comment:

  1. I could use a space heater right about now! :) Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete